Follow these simple steps and you will have a nice knowledge from protecting yourself from getting Hacked
1. The first one u know always about the Anti-Virus use a good and stable anti-virus, make sure you update it regularly.
2. Stop using internet explorer as it has some bugs which may lead u too a heavy problem, switch too Firefox and stay safe and have a happy browsing.
3. Use good Spyware and Adware Programs to scan and destroy any left overs.
4. In a month boot ur computer ina safe mode and scan with all the programs for any traces if u can just delete them or quarantine them.
5. Do scan ur Registry for any errors in a week as it may slow down or be a harmful reason of getting hacked. ( Use CCleaner to scan and fix these errors )
6. Check that Firewall is working good and don’t have any strange exceptions.
7. If u think any suspicious activity is going on ur computer e.g. keylogging or something try using virtual keyboard for a safety.
8. Make sure u have backups of all your important files so that in any case u are reformatting due to any problems u can restore them back.
For Regular Updates on Computer Security
LIKE www.facebook.com/mrooppss and