A Workshop on
Sixth Sense Robotics
This workshop will provide college students a base to Machine vision and Image Processing. They will learn the Automation technology and get better understanding and grip on its application. Students will be developing their own models by their own hands. These projects focus on the application and use of technology rather than their internal working so that a person can grasp the concepts well.
In this workshop, we have tried to interface digital world with physical world. We as an organization feel the importance of the real world. We all sit in front of computer entire day for our daily activity and one hand is busy clicking the things on the computer, then we felt to design something that can interface the real human with the computer. We humans can see the things around us, differentiate between colors then why can't machine?
Topics to be Covered
Project to be Covered
|- Introduction to MATLAB||- Getting started with MATLAB|
|- Introduction to Digital Image Processing||- LED and Motor Interfacing|
|- Introduction to Image Processing Tool box||- Ball following Robot|
|- Image acquisition in MATLAB||- Gesture Controlled Robot|
|- Video acquisition||- Gesture Controlled PC|
|- Sending Serial and Parallel data using MATLAB|
|- Implementing Image Processing on the kit |
|- Vision based robotics|
|- ATmega8 development Board||- USBASP Programmer||- Color strips|
|- Chassis||- Camera||- Bafo Cable|
|- Motors||- Screw Packets||- Max232 Board|
|- Tyres||- Transparent tape||- Screw Driver|
Who Could Attend ?
- College students seeking future in Machine Vision
- Education Faculty & Staff in advance robotics and machine Vision field.
- Electronics, Instrumentation & Communications Students.
- Event Promoters.
- Students from any branch can attend the workshop.
- Learn to make Advance robotics and machine vision in 2 days.
- Covers all the basics of Matlab and image processing.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Receive an unparalleled education on the art of robotics with personal one-on-one attention.
- Printed material developed by well established Industry experts.
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Robotics Techniques & Tools.
- Power Point Presentation, Live Demos, Interactive Question & Answer sessions and
comprehensive reading material.
Contact : (011) 2252 7779, 4281 5252
Mobile : +91 - 92124 99083 / 84 / 91
Mail : email@example.com